Friday, November 4, 2011

Thursday and friday

Crazy pace caught up with me...
Called our consultant and she was kind so I cried.
Hope she does not give up on me as well.
I am impatient.
One therapist for three children was what blew my lid off.
Trying to be all the team that was missing.
Be it all.
I am his mother... I feel that is what I am supposed to do.
Just need to stay rigid and stony faced or I crack and I did and I will again there is a pattern.
So what does humpty dumbty doo.
bo hooo hoo
Put myself back together again.
Sleep a little.
Cry some more... get a headache and start over again.
This is not grief over my sons condition this is just plain tiredness.

They hired some one at the play school so next week he will be back on track after three weeks of something somehow and me driving myself nuts.

Thusday there is piano...
Starting to love those days...

Friday was off from work... a break... what are whole two hours for.
I read the paper... true story.
Then I got a visit from a friend and a neighbour.

So two hours flew...
How are you feeling she asks.
It cracked me up... I have no idea... we laughed.
It was nice.

2 comments:

  1. I've cried over kindness before too. You are not alone.

    And I've done this too -
    "Cry some more... get a headache and start over again.
    This is not grief over my sons condition this is just plain tiredness."

    We laugh and we cry and we cry some more. But always remember to laugh. I try to laugh at least once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to separate your role as a parent and advocate. In stressful times, I cry too. I'm glad they finally hired someone else so he can get back into a routine. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete