Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What did you do today?

I went to play school.

Yippe and a swirl.
and what else?

I went swimming.

Hooray and more swirls
Something more?

I went into the hot tub.

Yea and swirl and hooray to you
did you do anything else?

I had a toast and juice for breakfast.
yippe and another round.

what did you have for lunch?
I do not know.

That is great too.

What are we going to buy tomorrow?

A giant pizza... he replies laughing.

No... have you forgotten?

A Spiderman toothbrush.

Hooray and all the swirls in the world for you my darling.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic conversation
    So proud of you sturla

    ReplyDelete
  2. **yay** Happy days!! Must have been nice to have such a great conversation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeas... happy days... just hope I will not need to swirl him around at fifteen to maintain a conversation :)

    ReplyDelete