Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bubbles burst every day

I have to find a new play school. My hope of securing 25 hours worth of therapy time is over finished, that bubble has burst. The reason is I am evidently not nice enough and people find me hard to work with. I have been mentioning the fact that my son is receiving on average seventeen hours instead of 25 once to often. So either I need a personality make over or a new play school. I wonder what is easier! I was going to blog about my days and routines and nice little anecdotes of my kids, but sorry this is all you get probably for a long time as I will again become my child's main therapist and that makes very little computer time for mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Many many hugs
    What does this mean - does Sturla not get to go to this school anymore

    ReplyDelete